Links to the best hotels, guest houses and other accommodations in Barcelona Spain. What are the best hotels to stay in Barcelona?
Beste hotels in Barcelona
Are you looking for a hotel in Barcelona? On this page we will tell you all about the best hotels in the different price ranges and you can read about the nicest areas in Barcelona Spain as a base for your hotel:
Cheap hotels in Barcelona
5 star hotels
More hotels in Barcelona
Best district for your hotel in Barcelona
Avoid a hotel on La Rambla; you might be centrally located for all the major attractions, but lively Ramblas can be quite noisy. It's best to look for your hotel or hostel in Barcelona in one of the city's following quarters:
1. El Born: This district is ideally situated between the Gothic Quarter and Barceloneta (beach and harbour). Fun shopping in the narrow streets with authentic shops, drinks, restaurants, and all the sights within walking distance of your hotel.
2. Gracia: This is a fun student district. It has many fun little places to eat, restaurants, and bars popular among the locals. This district Gràcia is not far from Park Guell, but you'll need to take the metro metro to get to other attractions.
3. El Raval: A district that is becoming increasingly hip and is the most artistic and alternative neighbourhood in Barcelona. It has many new shops and restaurants by local entrepreneurs. At night the neighbourhood can be less appealing, but the district around the square of Rambla de Raval is very pleasant.
5. Eixample: Barcelona's largest district with long, wide streets, quality shops, good hotels, and various clubs and restaurants. This makes Eixample a fine district for your stay. The district is home to the Sagrada Familia, Casa Mila, and shopping street Passeig de Gràcia.
6. El Poble Nou: This district (the former fishing village) is not as crowded, but it's hip and there are many fun squares with lots of bars and restaurants. One advantage is that the beach will be close to the hotel (the map below shows El Poble Nou just off the map near Vila Olimpica).
Hostels in Barcelona
According to various evaluations, here are the best hostels in Barcelona: